Hiring Home Health Aides (HHA) – Apply below
We are seeking Home Health Aides across Miami-Dade County and Broward County to provide personal care to our elderly and disabled clients in their own homes. Applicants will be contacted when opportunities are available.
No experience necessary, we are hiring and will train (free of cost) through our Learn & Work program.
- US work authorization and social security card (required)
- Valid Florida Driver’s License (required)
- HHA/CNA 75-hour Florida Certification or 40-hour Florida HHA training course (i.e. Learn & Work – will hire and train) (required)
- Current adult CPR certificate (required)
- Own a reliable vehicle to drive to clients’ homes (required)
- Valid automobile insurance in your name for your vehicle (required)
- Mobile device with data plan (required)
- Bilingual preferred
- Must be able to communicate with clients
- Ability to lift, pull, or push at least 25 lbs
- Must receive 6 in-service credit hours each calendar year
Flexible shifts available:
- 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Hours available Monday to Sunday
- Perform home health care and household chores
- Assist with client personal care activities, i.e. bathing, grooming, cleaning, cooking, etc.
- Arrive on time at clients’ homes and stay for entire scheduled time period
- Write reports on the client’s condition
- Help patients with mobility
- Escort patients to the doctor’s office or hospital
- Other duties as assigned
Apply to become a Home Health Aide: